Meeting of the Saudi Geographical Society and the Cooperative Society of Yusr and Desert Plants to discuss ways of cooperation and develop joint work in the light of the vision of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia 2030.
Participation of the Geographical Society as part of the delegation of the National Committee for Geographical Names in the United Nations Conference on Geographical Names held in New York during the period from 28 April to 3 May 2019, and was represented by HE Dr. Ali Al Dosari, Chairman of the Board of the Saudi Geographical Society.
Visit of the Saudi Geographical Society as part of the delegation of the National Committee for Geographical Names to the headquarters of the Permanent Mission of Saudi Arabia to the United Nations, New York 29 April – 3 May 2019, and was represented by the Saudi Geographical Society Dr. Ali Al-Dosari, Chairman of the Board of the Saudi Geographical Society.
The Saudi Geographical Society (hereinafter referred to as the Society) aims to:
1- Develop scientific thought in the field of community specialization and work on its development and revitalization.
2 – Achieve scientific communication of the members of the Assembly.
3. Provide advice and conduct scientific studies to raise the level of performance in areas of interest to the Assembly in public and private institutions and bodies.
4- Developing the scientific and professional performance of the members of the association.
5- Facilitating the exchange of scientific production and scientific ideas in the field of the association’s interest between the concerned bodies and institutions inside and outside the Kingdom.
6 – Provide the opportunity for workers in areas of interest to the Assembly to contribute to the movement of scientific progress in this area.
The Saudi Geographical Society shall achieve its objectives mentioned in Article (2) by all appropriate means and in particular the following aspects of the activity:
1. Encouraging scientific research and consultation in the field of its interests and related fields of knowledge, and publishing the results of such research, distribution, exchange and exchange with relevant parties.
2 – Composing and translating scientific books in the field of interest and related fields.
3. Conduct scientific studies to develop aspects of applied practice.
4. Convening of conferences, seminars and seminars to discuss issues relevant to the areas of interest to the Assembly.
5. Issue a journal or periodical to publish research and studies related to the areas of interest to the association.
6- Participation in local and international exhibitions.
7 – Invite the scientists and intellectuals concerned to participate in the activities of the Assembly in accordance with the procedures that govern them.
8. Organizing scientific trips for its members and establishing scientific competitions in its field of competence.
Symposium of the Saudi Geographical Society ...
The Saudi Geographical Society hosts the ...
United Nations Economic and Social ...
The Saudi Geographical Society participates ...