Special edition of the Arab Journal of Geographic Information Systems on the occasion of the selection of Medina as the capital of Islamic culture 2017
Member of the Saudi Geographical Society HE Dr. Mohammed Bin Nasser Al Rajhi, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affair
اThe Saudi Geographical Society participates in the sixth meeting of the heads of scientific societies at King Saud University and the selection of places of scientific societies in the exhibition accompanying the fourth meeting of the scientific societies
Dean of the Faculty of Arts participates Saudi Geographical Society Scientific activities
Honoring the Saudi Geographical Society for receiving first place at the level of humanitarian societies in the university and the third place at the level of scientific societies at King Saud University
The Saudi Geographical Society (hereinafter referred to as the Society) aims to:
1- Develop scientific thought in the field of community specialization and work on its development and revitalization.
2 – Achieve scientific communication of the members of the Assembly.
3. Provide advice and conduct scientific studies to raise the level of performance in areas of interest to the Assembly in public and private institutions and bodies.
4- Developing the scientific and professional performance of the members of the association.
5- Facilitating the exchange of scientific production and scientific ideas in the field of the association’s interest between the concerned bodies and institutions inside and outside the Kingdom.
6 – Provide the opportunity for workers in areas of interest to the Assembly to contribute to the movement of scientific progress in this area.
The Saudi Geographical Society shall achieve its objectives mentioned in Article (2) by all appropriate means and in particular the following aspects of the activity:
1. Encouraging scientific research and consultation in the field of its interests and related fields of knowledge, and publishing the results of such research, distribution, exchange and exchange with relevant parties.
2 – Composing and translating scientific books in the field of interest and related fields.
3. Conduct scientific studies to develop aspects of applied practice.
4. Convening of conferences, seminars and seminars to discuss issues relevant to the areas of interest to the Assembly.
5. Issue a journal or periodical to publish research and studies related to the areas of interest to the association.
6- Participation in local and international exhibitions.
7 – Invite the scientists and intellectuals concerned to participate in the activities of the Assembly in accordance with the procedures that govern them.
8. Organizing scientific trips for its members and establishing scientific competitions in its field of competence.
The Saudi Geographical Society participates ...
Saudi Geographical Society Scientific trip ...
invitation to attend and participate Saudi ...
The Academic Programs and Employment Unit is ...