International Geoinformatcs Conference 2021 (29 – 31 March 2021)
The International Geoinformatcs Conference 2021 aims to provide a scientific environment to discuss developments and future trends in geographic information science techniques and their applications in various fields, and to support decision-making in line with the vision of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia 2030 in achieving “an ambitious country with an effective government” and the pursuit of “e-government development” During the expansion of the range of electronic services provided, which include geographic information systems. The conference will be held during the period 29-31 March 2021. The conference will be held via Zoom technology.
1- Conference Objectives:
– New trends in Geoinformatics.
– Geoinformatics solution and decision making.
– Scientific meeting of Geoinformatics.
– Networking meeting.
– Exchange experience.
2- Conference Activities:
– work papers.
– A forum for decision makers.
– Gallery of modern upgrades.
– A virtual exhibition of new technologies.
– Scientific encounters.
– Press, television and radio seminars.
– Share experiences and experiences.
– Field visits.
3- Conference Themes:
– Geoinformatics in environment.
– Geoinformatics in safety and national security.
– Geoinformatics in exploring and mining.
– Geoinformatics in decision making.
– Geoinformatics in smart city.
– Geoinformatics in tourism .
– Geoinformatics in geospatial intellagence.
– Geoinformatics in water.
– Geoinformatics in Agriculture.
– Geoinformatics in natural hazard.
4- Time and Place of the Conference:
1- The conference will be held during the period 16-18 Shaaban 1442 AH (29-31 March 2021 AD).
2- The conference will be held electronically through the SGS in the zoom.
5- Conference Language:
Arabic / English
6- Important Dates:
Deadline for submitting abstracts: Shaaban 2, 1442 AH (March 15, 2021 AD).
Deadline for submitting complete papers: Shaban 12, 1442 AH (March 25, 2021 AD).